Thursday, September 9, 2010

Direct Sales Business.com Feature Story on Beth Graves from Thirty-One Gifts

http://directsalesbusiness.com/index.php/2010/09/spotlight-on-beth-graves-thirty-one-gifts/

How long have you been in this business?

I have been in Direct Sales for over 18 years

What do you love about this business?

I love working with people directly. As a Leader, I have always enjoyed making an impact on other people’s lives. Helping people to reach their goals and simply helping to hold them accountable to their own dreams! Sometimes being a Leader in Direct sales is simply about reminding someone what they ARE capable of achieving! I have the ability to impact so many people in so many positive ways and that is the true reward of this business.

What is your number one Tip for others who wish to start a Direct Sales Business?

Take it SERIOUSLY! Treat it like a JOB, not a hobby! If you work your business part-time, you will only earn a part time pay! If you work your business full time, you’ll earn a full time pay!!!!

If you knew “then” what you know now?

When you get started in Direct Sales, it is sometimes hard to imagine the true possibilities of this business. Its hard to see the big picture until you start building your business and seeing the results. Even though I have had a successful career in Direct Sales, I still wish I would have done even more than I did, realizing now how much MORE I could have accomplished!

Your favorite business tool?

The INTERNET!!!! Ok, I know, that’s not a specific tool, but when I started my career in Direct Sales, we didn’t do ANYTHING ONLINE! I had to write up my shows by hand and Fed Ex them to the home office! I remember running to Fed Ex to send in my last show I needed to qualify for my very first trip to Hawaii! Now, everything we do is online and it is amazing at how much easier it is to build and work your business!

Your favorite business book?

Dr. Seuss – “Oh, The Places You’ll Go!” Seriously, this book has always been a huge inspiration to me!!! If you haven’t read it, I highly recommend it!

Your favorite social networking site?

Facebook is probably my favorite, although I do also utilize my own Blog, as well.

How can people reach you?

www.My31Biz.com
www.My31Blog.com
614-656-1555
Go31Biz@gmail.com

Anything else you want to share?

Thirty-One Gifts is truly a company that lifts women up, inspires them and empowers them to achieve all they can. I feel fortunate to be associated with Thirty-One Gifts and encourage anyone interested in beginning a career in Direct Sales to take a look at what Thirty-One has to offer! I am happy to work as a mentor to anyone who needs assistance in building their business!

How can people contact you again?

66Beth@gmail.com
614-656-1555

1 comment:

  1. Amazing. I am grateful to you sharing this link with the help of which I get to know something new. I will try it now. Thank you so much!
    sharepoint digital signature

    ReplyDelete